So… Where did this week go? AGAIN? Hmmm. Well… I don’t have awesome cake photos to share with you this week, which is too bad, but it was an overall good week. I finally caught up with my blog posts! Now I can finally relax a little bit… Although I know that the next two weekends will be tough and busy, so I probably won’t be able to relax anyway xD oh well!
So, this week in a nutshell:
- I taught another class, and it wasn’t terrible this time. Thank god!
- I failed to NOT haul books this time. Read: I HAULED A LOT.
- But that’s okay, cause I also read a lot! 6 books in a week O_o what..?
- I also basically deep-cleaned the entire house. Apart from just one cupboard.
- If you’re wondering how that, and working is compatible, I’ll just say audiobooks.
- Other than that, I don’t really know where the time went! …So, as per usual.
- I read some amazing books though, I can truly recommend The Long Way Down and All Systems Red! Reviews to come.
~ Last Week On The Blog ~
Last week I posted two reviews and one #NewBloggers 101 post. Rosie Colored Glasses is a heart-breaking story of a child’s love for a mother that is suffering from substance abuse, and also how crippling depression can be. Freshwater is an incredible story of multiple personality disorder, through the lens of mythology and shamanism. And the #NewBloggers content we had was a guest post by Lauren @ Northern Plunder about how you can move from Blogger to free WordPress.
~ Coming Up Next Week~
Coming up next week, we have State of the ARC #7! So if you are planning to link up this month, plan your post sometime next week and come around to link up. I will also be posting a review of Dragon’s Future, a fantasy, obviously, about dragons – well, mostly! And there will also be a great post about what linkups are and how you should harness them – by our beloved Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction.
~ Little Book Haul ~
Weeeeeell… The two weeks before I barely hauled anything. All of you were right! It was more than likely that I would relax and haul more this week. Precisely what happened… Oh well. At least I read a lot of books this month. Maybe I can handle it. Mmmmmaybe.
~ In The Bookish Community ~
Ivy @ Ivyclad Ideas pokes fun at some tropes in an epistolary manner
Marta @ The Cursed Books talks about things that non-readers should just stop doing already
Aimee @ Aimee, Always gives some pointers and hacks on how to style your book reviews
Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight shares some book covers that feature disability
Gayathri @ Elgee Writes shares an awesome list of Finnish books
So how has your week been? And what are you reading? What did you haul?
I’m Evelina and I blog about books that made an impression on me. I love middle grade, women’s, scifi and some literary too.