I’m excited to announce that I’m joining Sci-Fi Month for the second time now, and for those who don’t know it – this is a yearly event that takes part on Rinn Reads and encourages us to read and talk about sci-fi as much as we want to! Personally, I love sci-fi, and I don’t think I blog about it enough. Which is why this is the perfect opportunity for me.
Without further ado, let me give you a preliminary schedule of all the sci-fi related posts that you will see on my blog during Sci-Fi Month 2017:
~ Discussions And Lists ~
- Contemporary Sci-Fi Musts: Remembrance of Earth’s Past And Why You Should Know It
- 5 Sci-Fi Titles That Give You Hope About Humanity
- What’s The Reality Of Space? + Books That Are Realistic About Space: Why Us Science Fiction Nerds Should Also Read Astronauts’ Memoirs
~ Reviews ~
- Central Station by Lavie Tidhar
- My looooong overdue review of Gemina
- An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon
- The Diamond Age: or, A Young Lady’s Illustrated Primer by Neal Stephenson
- Doctor Who: 50th Anniversary Collection – 11 Doctors, 11 Stories (11 authors too!)
So I hope you are just as excited as me and see you there!
I’m Evelina and I try to blog about books that matter, with a bit of fun there too! Disability and equality will be topics you see a lot, but there’s also a lot of scifi, fantasy and… GIFs. I’m also the proud founder of #ARCsAnonymous.