It’s Sunday again! Another week has blasted by, and I’m quite tired of writing I’m still not okay on my Sunday post. Christmas is coming up fast, and I’ll be pretty bummed out if I can’t eat any holiday foods cause I’m still not okay. Grr… I hope I get better soon! Meanwhile, this week has been all about:
- the NetGalley thing (you’ve all heard about it by now…)
- running around here and there with errands (it’s nearly Christmas, after all)
- gift shopping finally done!
- too tired and wrought out to work properly, unfortunately
- but! Something really positive has happened. The “NetGalley thing” led to forming an international bloggers chat community, there are already 50+ and if you’re international and want to join, say so in the comments and I’ll tell you how!
~ Last Week On The Blog ~
We had an emergency post for The NetGalley thing, and it encourages internationals not to give up! If you haven’t read this post yet, or shared it with your international blogger buddies, this is your chance. The rest of the week went as promised – a warm wintry list of books to go with cocoa and a discussion about how book bloggers sometimes get harrassed about when they’re going to “grow up and become real writers”:
~ Coming Up Next Week~
I’ve also got a couple of interesting things up my sleeve for next week! First of all, I’ll have a buddy read review with Trang @ Bookidote, then the important review of All Day I promised last week, but had to move due to the NetGalley crisis, and specifically for the holidays, I’ve decided to give you a boost of positivity and talk about how we should all be positive about our blogs and book blogging in general!
~ Little Book Haul ~
Well, not as little a haul as last week, but at least it’s not ten, right?
~ In The Bookish Community ~
Austine @ Novelknight talks about how multiple social media pages can be a struggle
Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books talks about the feeling of ARC insecurity. Have you ever felt that?
Cam @ Camillea Reads talks about how DNFing might actually be good for you
Lauren @ Northern Plunder talks about how you can organize your Goodreads shelves to make your bookworm life easier
So how has your week been? And what are you reading? What did you haul?